Unisex Shirts: Body Measurements
|Hip (Seat) Measurement||inches||30-32||34-36||38-40||42-44||46-48|
Chest: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose. If your chest falls between sizes, order the next size up.
Waist: Bend side to side and find the natural bend in your body; this is your natural waist. Note: It may not be the smallest point. Measure around natural waist with a measuring tape.
The unisex tees are sold in standard men's sizes. Women will typically need to order one size down in these tees. A guide is posted below; these are suggestions only and will give you a loose/relaxed fitting tee. The sizing chart is approximate, for more detailed information contact us through the contact form.
Unisex to Women's Conversion
- Unisex X-Small = Men's X-Small = Women's Small
- Unisex Small = Men's Small = Women's Medium
- Unisex Medium = Men's Medium = Women's Large
- Unisex Large = Men's Large = Women's X-Large
- Unisex X-Large = Men's X-Large = Women's XX-Large