Your personal data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the united states, where laws regarding processing of personal data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you. We refer to this information as ‘’Order Information’’.
- We may collect personal data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“account”).
- We may collect personal data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password when you complete any field in our checkout process (“account”).
- When you order services on our site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of personal data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the services.
- We may also collect personal data, such as at other points in our site that state that personal data is being collected.
- Data retention: When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- To make our site and services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, internet protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
We may receive personal and/or anonymous data about you from companies that provide our services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our site. These third party companies may supply us with personal data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our site in order to improve the services we provide.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your ip address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
In general, personal data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide improved administration of our site and services;
- Provide the services you request;
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our site and services;
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our services, for other marketing purposes of company, and regarding relevant partner offers.
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may share your personal data with third party service providers to: provide you with the services that we offer you through our site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the company. These third party service providers are required not to use your personal data other than to provide the services requested by company.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal data:
- We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our site or services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
You may change any of your personal data in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your personal data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.